Last Modified: March 5, 2021
Article 1 Purpose
Article 2 Definitions
1. The term “Website” refers to the LGIT Virtual Exhibition Website and the internal webpages operated by LG Innotek to provide service to the users, and also the business operating the LGIT Virtual Exhibition Website.
3. The term “LGIT”, “Company”, “us”, “our” or “we” refers to LG Innotek Co., Ltd., which owns and operates the Website.
3. This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and] meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
1. We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
1. If any matter not specified herein is set forth in the Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, or other applicable laws, such laws shall govern.
Article 6 Use of Personal Information
1. Without a user’s consent, the Website may not share with a third party the user’s information that pertains to a living person, his/her full name, email address, company name, company division, and position (“Personal Information”) obtained through provision of the service, UNLESS: A statute such as the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Confidentiality, Credit Information Use and Protection Act, Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, Local Tax Act, Consumer Protection Act, Bank of Korea Act, or Criminal Procedure Act prescribes otherwise.
2. When, in the process of providing the service, the Website asks for a user’s consent to the collection of his/her Personal Information, it shall notify the user of the following matters:
A. Purpose of collection and use of Personal Information
B. Items of Personal Information to be collected
C. Period of retention and use of Personal Information
D. The fact that the user is entitled to refuse to give consent, and the content of any disadvantage if there is one due to the refusal
3. In appointing a third-party contractor to process the users’ Personal Information obtained through the provision of the service, the Website shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws.
Article 7 Provision of Service
1. The Website shall strive to provide continuous and reliable service.
2. In the case of a service failure, the Website shall do its best for the recovery of the service. However, the service may be temporarily suspended in the case of a system inspection, an act of God, emergency, or other unavoidable circumstances.
Article 8 Provision of Information
The Website may provide, by email, the information deemed useful for a user, to the user who has consented to receiving such information in advance. If, after the consent, the user does not want to receive the information, he or she can refuse to receive the information.
Article 9 Intellectual Property Rights for Postings
1. If any posting by a user infringes on another person’s intellectual property right or any legal right, such user shall bear all liabilities including civil and criminal liabilities.
2. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for postings and all other contents on the Website shall belong to the Website to the extent permitted under applicable laws.
3. Users shall not copy, send, publish, distribute, broadcast, or by other means any information obtained through using the Website that belonged to the Company to use (including but not limited to commercial or non-commercial purpose or to allow any third party to use) without the Company’s prior written consent.
4. If the user breaches Article 8, the user shall bear all administrative, civil and criminal liabilities.
Article 10 Service Hours
1. Unless otherwise notified due to business or technical reasons of the Website, the service shall be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. If the Website wants to suspend the service for business or technical reasons, it shall give notice of the reason and time of the suspension in advance. However, in the case of an act of God, emergency, system failure, or other unanticipated circumstances, the notice may be given after the fact.
Article 11 Registering Account
2. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information.
3. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Article 12 Disabling User Account
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifiers, whether chosen by you, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion:
A. the user was once prohibited to register for his/her infringement of the Website’s rights or interfering with the Website’s operation;
B. any of the information you provided to register is incorrect or false;
C. the user uses the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website;
F. the user uses any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
G. the user introduces any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
H. the user attempts to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
I. the user attacks the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
Article 13 Notice
In case the Website needs to give a notice to a user, the Website shall either post on the Website or send an email notice to the email address that the user provided.
Article 14 Indemnification
The Website is not liable for any damages incurred by the user in connection with the use of free services, unless there is intent or negligence on the part of the Website.
Article 15 Immunity
1. In the event that the Website suspends the service due to an act of God, emergency, or other unavoidable circumstances, it is subject to no liability whatsoever against the user as a result of the suspension.
2. The Website is not responsible for failure in the use of the service due to fault of the user.
3. When a user intends to make necessary decisions on legal, medical, or financial matters based on information acquired through the services provided by the Website or through another user’s postings on the service, it is recommended that the user shall consult with an expert in advance.
Article 16 Disclaimer
1. The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
2. This Website [may include/includes] content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
3. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Article 17 LG Group Brand Infringement
1. The Company name, the terms “LG”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. The infringement of LG Group Brand is strictly prohibited both online/offline.
Article 18 Website’s Obligations
Article 19 User’s Obligations
1. Users shall not:
A. steal or plagiarize others’ information;
B. send or post Website’s contents without the Company’s prior written consent;
C. violate third parties’ (including Company) rights;
D. defame third parties (including Company);
E. interfere with others’ (including Company) businesses;
F. change information posted on the Website without Company’s prior written consent;
G. announce or post any slanderous, obscene, profane, vulgar, repulsive or offensive information (in a form of a message, image or recording) on the Website; and
H. undertake any commercial activities by using any information on the Website without express consent of the Website.
A. In a situation where the user’s steal or plagiarism of others' information or violation of the third parties’ (including Company) rights is obvious and rationally supported by evidence.
B. Any other conduct that violates relevant Act and subordinate statute.
Article 20 Grievances
The Website receives and handles the users' complaints and other opinions regarding the management of Personal Information, use of the service, etc.
Article 21 Other links from the Websites
2. If the Website contains links to Third Party Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those Third Party Sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the Third Party Sites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Third Party Sites.
Article 22 Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
<Prohibition of collective sending of emails>
Please note that collection of email addresses posted on this Website is prohibited, and that a violation thereof will result in criminal liability under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.